The Antigravity Batteries 12 Cell AG1201 is an extremely versatile high power and lightweight Lithium Motorcycle/Motorsports battery. It has the capability for large weight reduction in the most compact size in lithium batteries in its class. It has 360 Cranking Amps yet is only 4.5″ (114mm) Length x 3.25″ (83mm) Depth and 4.25″ (108mm) Height (to the top of the terminals). This battery is a great choice for those seeking very high power in a compact battery. It can replace the typical 12 Ah Lead/Acid battery with a weight saving of up to 7 pounds while offering much more cranking power. This battery is best used for applications where extreme weight loss and ultra-compact size are desired.
• Capable of everyday use in bikes up to 1100cc (For more capacity and power use the Antigravity AG1601)
• Race and Track Day use 1500cc
• Custom builds up to 1200cc. (If using a high-performance motor use the Antigravity AG1601)
• 4 Cylinder Race Cars up to 1800cc
360 Cranking Amps- (Cranking Amps are the power the battery has)
12Ah (PB Eq) – Amp Hours are the Capacity of a Battery
Dimensions and Weight
USA SIZE 4.5″ Length x 3.12″ Depth x 4.25″ height (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
USA WEIGHT 2lbs 4oz
METRIC SIZE 114mm Length x 83mm Depth x 108mm Height (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
METRIC WEIGHT 1.08 Kg
- Ultra-Lightweight and High Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries ,ADHESIVE BACKED FOAM INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no ”Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off…such as alarms, ECUs, ipods, GPS , heated grips etc…)
- Built in the USA to high quality standards with unbreakable terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty—-check our website for details
You MUST only charge these lithium batteries with a lithium specific battery charger, (such as the Optimate battery chargers offered on this website) the use of any other type of battery charger is likely to damage the battery and invalidate the guarantee.
Care is needed to preserve the life of these batteries. Allowing them to discharge fully or to less than 9 volts can damage them beyond repair. Isolating these batteries when not in use is a must. Please make sure when using solid state isolators that these batteries are
Battery tray is a cost option
Price includes VAT
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.