When purchased in quantities of 2 a Left & Right side caliper will be sent. Quantities of 1 unit will need an email sent to us to confirm which caliper side is needed.
Caliper Technical Drawing – https://www.apracing.com/drawings/CP9446-1cd.pdf
– Benefits from a radical asymmetric design concept.
– Superior dynamic performance.
– Increased stiffness.
– Forged, two piece aluminium alloy body.
– Radial mount, 180.0mm x 35.0mm centres.
– Suits Ø356 to 378.0mm x 28.0 or 32.0mm thick disc.
– Stainless Steel Pistons.
– High temperature seals.
– Smaller bore version for rear applications available – CP9447 family.Part Numbers:
– RH = CP9446-2S4L.
– LH = CP9446-3S4L
This price is per caliper
|Brake Pad Information|
To view larger image of pad click on pad part no.
| – CP6820D48|
– Pad Area = 63.2cm²
– Pad Depth = 48.0mm
– Thickness = 16.0mm
|CALIPER TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Piston Sizes – mm||Ø34.9 x 2|
– Ø41.3 x 2
|Piston Area – cm²||45.6|
|Disc Diameter – mm||– Max = Ø378.0|
– Min = Ø356.0
|Disc Thickness – mm||– Max = 32.0|
– Min = 28.0
|Weight (No Pads) – Kg||2.23|
|Mounting Centres – mm||180.0|
|Mounting Offset – mm||35.0|
|Mounting Hole Ø – mm||12.0|
|PL Dimension – mm||58.0|
|Bleed screw tightening Torque – Nm||17|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.