Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
M10x1 Female Straight Convex Swivel Locating Nut S/Steel Brake Line Fitting (No Ferrule)
Our range of 303 stainless steel brake fittings are all produced in house and are designed for use with AN-3 (1/8) PTFE lined brake hose.
Fittings are connected to the brake line using a swaging machine (which is operated either manually or hydraulically). The swage machine is equipped with the correct sized dies which crimp a collar (more commonly known as a ferrule) tightly around the hose, this in turn sandwiches the fitting in place to form the finished brake line. Swaging machines can be purchased separately so brake lines can be custom made in house or alternatively we offer a swaging service (please contact us for more details).
Each fitting requires a matching ferrule in order to swage the assembly onto the end of the hose (For ease the required ferrule can be purchased additionally under the “options” section found below).
• This nut is designed to pass through a locating bracket commonly found on the inner arch of most vehicles (usually close to or behind the suspension leg) and is designed to keep the brake hose assembly away from the wheel of the vehicle. The nut has a recess to allow a retaining clip to hold the fitting securely in the bracket.
• M10x1 Female locating nut with 45° Convex seat angle.
• Straight stem suitable for AN-3 (1/8) PTFE lined stainless steel braided hose.
• Produced from 303 Stainless Steel.
• Swivel fitting to allow 360° rotation of the line.
• Equal sided hex nut.
PLEASE NOTE: Although this is the most common type of locating nut there is more than one nut design available and designs can differ between vehicle manufacturers or models. Please be sure to inspect the images carefully prior to making your purchase. Alternatively please contact us if you are unsure.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.