Fits Lancer Evo models 4-9.
Reliably tested to over 2bar (29psi) boost.
Loom option – With or without coil label heat shrink.
The benefits of using a coil on plug kit can be found not only in high hp applications but you will find that the engine will start cleaner, run smoother and idle far better than before.
Please look at the dyno graph within the images. It shows the power potential that an upgraded ignition system can offer on top of the increase in engine pickup speed, idle and partial throttle driving.
- Better cold/warm start
- Handles up to ~700whp
- Improve drivability
- Smoother idle
- Run more boost
- 1 coil per spark plug instead of 2 coils for all plugs
- More energy efficient spark
- Increase spark plug life
- Carbon Fibre mounting plate
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Tested before shipping
Key points of our kit:
- Complete Plug & Play kit with OEM style connectors
- 18AWG Raychem Spec44 Wire
- 1 year replacement warranty on coils & loom
- Fits under standard coil cover
- Compatible with stock ECU & standalone ECU’S
- Motorsport grade cable
- Cavity plug fitted to un-used port on coil connector to prevent moisture ingress
- Crimped, closed barrel splices – NO SOLDER – True motorsport splices!
Instructions download here – https://trackformula.co.uk/instructionssoftware/
Images shown are Gloss but we now only make Gloss to order. All plates off the shelf are Matt finish.
The coils we sell are not Denso or Denso copies. We buy our coils within the
UK and provide a 1 year warranty to the original owner. We do remove the branding on them since we’ve been through a lot of testing to work out the best coil for the task that’s reliable, capable and easily available should there be an issue. Our kits are sold by GB Enterprises and GR Performance who are both Evo specialists.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.