Loom option – With or without coil label heat shrink.
Do you want to make your own Coil-On-Plug (COP) kit but don’t want to spend money on buying too much wire and expensive crimping tools? Well, here’s the best solution available for you.
- 18AWG Raychem Spec44 Wire
- Crimped, closed barrel splices – NO SOLDER – A proper motorsport way of connecting wire
- Cavity Plug inserted into un-used connector port to stop moisture ingress
- Crimped with correct tooling
- High temperature heat-shrink with cable tied strain relief at junctions
Wiring made to fit coils in the orientation shown in the image. Contact us to arrange for a custom solution to suit your requirements.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.