Pricing on this product fluctuates with the Euro rate. All actuators are made to order and can take 2-4 weeks.
XAP is the world leader in electromagnetic actuators for sequential gearboxes. Their technology is the only one proven to rival pneumatic and hydraulic solutions. Electromagnetic actuators are reliable, consistent and do not need maintenance.
XAP’s EShift2 is a monobloc solution unlike hydraulic and pneumatic solutions which need numerous elements; a compressor (air pump), an accumulator (air tank), pneumatic solenoids, filters and hoses which can lead to a something that’s comprehensive to install.
The EShift2 is available in two different body types, both with the option of a non-contact position sensor.
XAP EShift 2 LV Model with SP & RO Option (Non Contact Position Sensor & Bearing Mount) – This model has both possible options fitted. It’s bearing mount allows for the unit to be gearbox or chassis mounted.
Non Contact Position Sensor (Please Note: The contact position sensor is only for data-logging and not to be used for closed-loop control. This option is denoted with the letters SP in the model name)
Bearing Mount (This option is denoted with the letters RO in the model name)
Overall Dimensions: 314.5 L x 134.75 H x 53 W (mm) Bearing distance: 265.41 (mm)
• Permanent magnets technology
• Typical 35-40ms shifting time
• Two power modes
• +/- 18 mm stroke
• 900 N max force
• Diagnostic information sent over CAN (specify when ordering)
• Isolated Power and CAN
• Command by CAN or low-side
• Optional contactless position sensor
• Ball joint or rigid mounting (‘box/chassis or flat mount)
• Weight: 4 to 5 Kg depending on model
• Temperature range: –10°C to +100°C
• IP68 Protection (1.5M submerged for 30mins, protected from dust, dirt & sand)
• 12V and GCU ground, commands, CAN line on 8STA 6 10-35 PN connector
• 12V power supply, 100 A max, on 5 mm diameter terminal
• Power ground on body or 5mm diameter terminal communications
• CAN 1 Mbit (Rev 2.0B) : 1
• Low-side commands : UP, DOWN, LOW_POWER & HIGH_POWER Standard references
• LV: Electromagnetic actuator
• RO (Option): Ball joint mounting
• SP (Option): Contactless position sensor
Please click this link for product diagram – LV SP/RO Model Diagram
Link to instructions and technical information – Click Me
Some drivers want paddles for racing but to retain the lever for the feel of being connected to the car – here it is! Nothing needs to be detached or adjusted in order for the driver to use the lever and there is little to no added resistance on the push/pull feel of the lever overall.
The unit can be switched into two modes. Low power mode for engaging 1st or Reverse from Neutral and then High power mode for all main forward gears after 1st. This prevents unnecessary wear on the dogs of your sequential gearbox.
Please contact us with any questions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.