A revolution in wireless steering wheel controls, for kit cars and race cars.
Features of the CAN 10 channel system
- Wireless switching of up to ten CAN outputs to your PDM.
- Ultimate performance from a 10ms / 100Hz broadcast rate.
- Ultimate compatibility from seven, simultaneous CAN message formats (LSB, MSB and bitmasking) with free selection of base address, bus speed and identifier length.
- Use as momentary switches with logic handled by your PDM, or use the intuitive configuration tool to quickly convert to latching or our special function behaviour.
- Includes a rainlight function, perfect for racing with dual solid light and 4Hz flashing hazard modes, and Flash-to-Pass to give a 2-second 4Hz headlight flash.
- Endless re-configuration possibilities, using the included programming software and incorporating an IP67-rated USB port with rubber cap.
- The CAN Receiver measures 86 x 55 x 35mm and weighs 112g.
- At a tiny 54 x 38 x 23mm, the Transmitter weighs just 61g including the battery!
- What’s in the box? 10-channel CAN Receiver with AMPSEAL connector with 8 gold pins, pig-tailed Transmitter, battery, USB cable, mounting pad, sticker and installation instructions.
- Matching 10-channel button plate, 8 push buttons, 2 rotary potentiometers, nut covers and decals also available!
Download the instructions here – CLICK ME