Track Formula 8 Channel Plus 2 Rotary Solid State Wireless Kit
Link to instructions and technical information – Click Me
- Wireless transmission rate is 1Mbps with a 10ms CAN message including the switch debounce. Faster than a relay can switch.
- True Ground switching
- 2Hz (customisable upon request) sample rate for analogue channels
- Supplied software allows custom CAN messages
Track Formula’s 8 Channel Plus 2 Rotary Wireless Button/Paddle System is fully programmable via USB and our free software that is supplied with the system. Used most commonly by our customers with detachable steering wheels in order to retain their button and paddle shift control.
This is the DIY system which includes the transmitter, receiver, paper instructions, USB stick with electronic instructions, hardware, connector and pins and the battery for the transmitter. You will need to wire yourself. However, we can manufacture the kits to your wheel on request. Buttons and paddles are additional as is any mounting solution for the buttons and/or paddles.
This system has many uses in other applications such as off-road and motor-home applications allowing easy and convenient installation of other products needing activated remotely without the need for unnecessary wires being run from the switch to the output.
• Allows full button & paddle control with a detachable steering whee
• Can handle two simultaneous button presses
• Uniquely lets you have your own choice of buttons and paddles in the form of dash mount or steering wheel mount. No more being tied to a manufacturer’s styling choices and no more curly cords!
• Offers auto-cancelling indicator and headlamp latch-and-flash control. Can include integrated indicator stop and headlight beam functionality
• Solid state low-side (ground) switching of 300mA loads with built in short circuit and over current protection
• 18AWG heat resistant, high temperature, thin wall wires with tinned copper at 1.7mm OD
• Unique 5 digit transmit ID so no confusion between other kits nearby
• Tri-colour LED; Green=Transmit OK, Orange=Transmit Fail & Red=Low Battery
• The transmitter uses a CR2 lithium battery which has an expected lifetime of 100,000 miles or several years
• Transmitter works well down to 2.8V and reliably ‘sleeping’ at 0.9uA
• The cases are flame retardant ABS plastic
• Transmit time of no more than 6 milliseconds
• Not to be used with illuminating switches
• Various built-in safety features should it be installed incorrectly
Transmitter: 58g with lithium battery including wire tails
85x56x25mm (8 Channel Solid State Receiver)
54x38x23mm (8 Channel Transmitter)
We can also arrange to custom make a mounting solution for your buttons/paddles using our CNC equipment. Please contact us with enquiries.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.