A revolution in wireless steering wheel controls, for kit cars and race cars.
Features of the RACE solid-state and variable channel system
- Full solid-state low-side switching of up to eight, 600mA loads, such as standard automotive relays, with built-in short circuit and over-current protection.
- Includes two analogue channels for wireless potentiometer control such as multimap boost switching and traction slip control.
- Another world first – optional CAN output for seamless PDM integration across all channels.
- Includes a rainlight function, perfect for racing with dual solid light and 4Hz flashing hazard modes, and Flash-to-Pass to give a 2-second 4Hz headlight flash.
- Endless re-configuration possibilities, using the included programming software and incorporating an IP67-rated USB port with rubber cap.
- Choose any combination of smart headlight, smart indicator, IVA fog light and rainlight modes or momentary and latching behaviour for each solid state channel.
- The Race Receiver measures 86 x 55 x 35mm and weighs 285g and that includes our matching, custom loom and gold pin connector.
- At a tiny 54 x 38 x 23mm, the Transmitter weighs just 61g including the battery!
- What’s in the box? 10-channel Receiver with AMPSEAL connector with 23 gold pins, matching loom, pig-tailed Transmitter, battery, USB cable and installation instructions.
- Matching 10-channel button plate, 8 pushbuttons, 2 rotary potentiometers, nut covers and decals also available!
Download the instructions here – CLICK ME