Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
LITHIUM BATTERY SALES ARE RESTRICTED TO MAINLAND UK ONLY
- Small Case format
- 4.375″ x 1.37″ x 3.75″ (mm: 111x35x95) (LxWxH)
- 120 Cranking Amps
- 6 Amp Hours (Pb Eq)/ 2.6Ah (Actual)
- 15.2 oz
- Can be mounted in any orientation
Small Case Lithium 12v Powersports Battery
The ultra lightweight AG-401 battery, at a minuscule 4.375 x 1.37 x 3.75 inches (LxWxH to top of terminals), offers extreme power in the most compact size in Lithium Motorsport batteries. The Antigravity AG401 is best used for Performance applications where extreme weight loss and ultra compact size are desired. It weighs less than 1 lb yet it can start inline 4-Cylinder motors up to 600cc for race use, or up to 250cc for everyday street use in scooters. This Lithium motorcycle battery is also a favorite of custom builders who want the smallest battery to tuck out of the way.
- Ultra-Lightweight and High-Power Lithium-Ion Motorsport Battery.
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries available (great for racers and custom builders).
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- Can be installed in any orientation.
- Adhesive-Backed Foam Included for EASY INSTALLATION.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- No highly toxic materials like Acids or Lead.
- No fluids to leak and damage the vehicle.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty.
AG-401 Best Uses
- Capable of every day use in bikes up to 250cc.
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 450cc. (If you have a 250cc 2-stroke you will need to use the Antigravity Battery AG801)
- Race and Track Day use in inline 4 cylinder 600cc sport bikes. (Honda CBR600 rider should use the Antigravity Battery AG801)
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 350cc. (Please note if you use older classic bikes from mid 1980s and earlier you should update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator; damaged voltage regulator can overcharge the battery and damage it.)
- Note: there is no BMS in the SMALL CASE Batteries, only Balance Charging. They are for closed course use only.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.