PLEASE NOTE: PEDAL BOXES CAN SOMETIMES TAKE A FEW WEEKS TO ORDER. PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE ORDERING.
This pedal box has an optimised machined from billet base plate and pedals with adjustable footpads to alter pedal ratio’s.
All pedal pivots now feature ball bearings.
The updated base plate and pedals together with low friction treatments and a high spherical balance bar bearing set high standards in pedal box efficiency.
The CP5500 range is also available in 3 and Single pedal configurations.
This cost effective range of pedal boxes offer a significant price reduction over the
superceded versions CP5500-51 Version.
– with metric clevis thread:CP5500-515MET
– with imperial clevis thread:CP5500-515UNF
Please select this option from the drop-down box.
– Optimised, Lightweight Aluminium base plate, machined from billet.
– Optimised, Lightweight billet clutch and brake pedals with improved twist resistance..
– Adjustable forward and rear stops.
– Return Spring.
– 9 Different footpad positions.
– All pedals pivot on ball bearings.
– Brake and Clutch pedal Ratio 4.85:1.
– Suitable Master Cylinder Ranges:
– CP2623 & CP5623.
– Recommended Push Rod Length
– Brake 88.0mm.
– Clutch 65.0mm.
– Mounting Holes M10.
– Adjuster cable CP2905-18 included with assembly.
– 10mm balance bar fitted with rubber boots to prevent dirt ingress.
|Pedal Ratio||By moving the footpad up or down on the brake and clutch pedals you will alter the ratio from
4.48:1 / 4.85:1 / 5.22:1
|Pedals||– 1 x Brake
– 1 x Clutch
|Pedal Material||Both pedals are manufactured from billet Aluminium|
|Balance Bar Type||Ø10.00mm standard spherical bearing|
|Rubber Boots fitted||Yes|
|Suitable Master Cylinders||CP2623|
|Clevis Thread||– MET = M8x1.25
– UNF = 5/16″ UNF
|Weights||– Pedal Box Assembly = N/A
– Master Cylinders = 0.31kg
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.