PLEASE NOTE: PEDAL BOXES CAN SOMETIMES TAKE A FEW WEEKS TO ORDER. PLEASE CHECK AVAILABILITY BEFORE ORDERING.
This pedal box has an optimised machined from billet base plate and pedal with adjustable footpad to alter pedal ratio’s.
All pedal pivots now feature ball bearings.
The base plate and pedal together with low friction treatments and a high spherical balance bar bearing set high standards in pedal box efficiency.
The CP5500 range is also available in 3 and 2 and Single pedal configurations.
This cost effective range of pedal boxes offer a significant price reduction over the
superceded versions CP5500-53 Version.
With metric clevis thread: CP5500-535MET
With imperial clevis thread: CP5500-535UNF
– Optimised, Lightweight Aluminium base plate, machined from billet.
– Optimised, Lightweight brake pedal with improved twist resistance..
– Adjustable ratio pedals
– 9 Different footpad positions.
– Pedals pivot on ball bearings.
– Brake and Clutch pedal Ratio 4.85:1.
– Suitable Master Cylinder Ranges:
– CP2623 & CP5623.
– Recommended Push Rod Length = 88.0mm.
– Mounting Holes M10.
– Adjuster cable CP2905-18 included with assembly.
– 10mm balance bar fitted with rubber boots to prevent dirt ingress.
Adjustable Ratio Yes
Pedal Ratio By moving the footpad up or down on the brake and clutch pedals you will alter the ratio from
4.48:1 / 4.85:1 / 5.22:1
Pedal 1 x Brake
Pedal Material Billet Aluminium
Balance Bar Type Ø10.00mm standard spherical bearing
Rubber Boots fitted Yes
Suitable Master Cylinders CP2623
MET = M8x1.25
UNF = 5/16 UNF
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.