FREEWheel-4 relay system with Easyfit Transmitter, ready to bolt onto your steering wheel boss.
AMPSEAL gold pin connector, matching loom, internal relays rated to 15A and integrated BeamSTOP hardware requiring no external relays.
Fully assembled to our button plate with soldered switches. Simple to install, the FREEWheel Receiver connects to your existing circuits and is ideally located in an unobtrusive place under your dashboard.
Choose your own colour combination of buttons.
A revolution in wireless steering wheel controls, for kit cars and race cars.
Features of the FREEWheel-4 4-channel relay system and USB configuration software
- FREEWheel 4-channel system with Easyfit Transmitter which bolts straight onto your steering wheel hub and fits all standard bolt patterns on 6 x 70mm, 6 x 74mm and 3 x 50.8mm PCD steering wheels.
- Control up to 4 channels with endless re-configuration possibilities, using the included FREEWheel USB programming software.
- Includes internal relays rated to 15A at 12V and can be used for high- or low-side switching of loads.
- Choose any combination of smart headlight, smart indicator and IVA fog light modes or momentary and latching behaviour for each channel.
- The FREEWheel-4 Relay Receiver measures 121 x 66 x 40mm and weighs 300g and that includes our matching, custom loom and gold pin connector.
- At just 176 x 154 x 19-29mm, the fully assembled FREEWheel Transmitter and button plate weigh just 200g including the battery!
- What’s in the box? Easyfit Transmitter assembled to button plate with 4 soldered pushbuttons and covers, battery, our custom top quality decal sheet, 4-channel Receiver with AMPSEAL connector with 14 gold pins, matching loom, USB cable, FREEWheel sticker, installation instructions.
*steering wheel not included and is shown for illustration purposes only.
FREEWheel USB configuration software – CLICK ME
4 hole button plate A.pdf – CLICK ME
4 hole button plate G.pdf – CLICK ME
4 hole button plate C4.pdf – CLICK ME
4-channel AMPSEAL 14-pin connector pinout diagram.pdf – CLICK ME
FREEWheel-4 installation instructions (15A capability).pdf – CLICK ME
FREEWheel Easyfit Transmitter installation instructions.pdf – CLICK ME
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.