Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
SOLID-STATE with CANbus RACE system with two analogue 0-5V channels. Includes AMPSEAL gold pin connector, matching loom and Easyfit Transmitter.
Fully assembled* with six solid state-switched pushbuttons, two of our MIL-spec cal switches with black anodised knobs and two paddleshift switches and paddles. Uses the low-rise button plate C62, perfect for smaller wheels and digidash users and ready to bolt onto your steering wheel boss.
A revolution in wireless steering wheel controls, for kit cars and race cars.
Features of the FREEWheel RACE GTC62 solid-state & CAN and two variable channel system
- FREEWheel 10-channel system with Easyfit Transmitter which bolts straight onto your steering wheel hub and fits all standard bolt patterns on 6 x 70mm, 6 x 74mm and 3 x 50.8mm PCD steering wheels.
- Full solid-state low-side switching via pushbuttons of six 600mA loads, such as standard automotive relays, with built-in short circuit and overcurrent protection.
- Two low-side solid-state switching channels for left and right hand paddle switches with a choice of paddle designs.
- Unique to FREEWheel, includes two analogue channels for wireless 0-5V control such as multimap boost switching and traction slip control.
- Another world first – includes CAN output for seamless PDM integration across all channels.
- All our channel modes including indicator and hazard control, IVA fog light, dual rainlight and Flash-to-Pass plus momentary and latching behaviours.
- Re-configurable using the included FREEWheel USB programming software and incorporating an IP67-rated USB port with rubber cap.
- What’s in the box? Easyfit Transmitter and 2 paddle switches assembled to a button plate with 6 soldered pushbuttons and 2 soldered MIL-spec calibration switches all fitted with bespoke nut covers; battery; decal sheets; Receiver; USB cable; FREEWheel sticker; installation instructions.
- The FREEWheel Race Receiver measures 86 x 55 x 35mm and weighs 285g and that includes our matching, custom loom and gold pin connector.
- At just 176 x 154 x 19-29mm, the fully assembled FREEWheel Transmitter complete with paddle switches (width 275mm) weighs just 415g including the battery!
FREEWheel USB configuration software.zip – CLICK ME
8 hole button plate C62.pdf – CLICK ME
Paddle plate.pdf – CLICK ME
FREEWheel RACE installation instructions (with connector).pdf – CLICK ME
Kit Car Electronics paddle shifter datasheet.pdf – CLICK ME
KCE_WirelessCAN_Kvaser_dbc.zip – CLICK ME
FREEWheel CAN installation instructions.pdf – CLICK ME
KCE_WirelessCAN_ECUMaster.zip – CLICK ME
KCE_WirelessCAN_AIM_xc1.zip – CLICK ME
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.